There are plenty of excuses that can be made to avoid working out. Well, this workout will throw down any of your excuses such as the gym is too crowded, I don’t have equipment or time. There’s no reason to not get a great workout at home by using even the most random of objects that you’ve got lying around.
Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to introduce to you the very first toilet paper workout. Toilet paper is a simple item that everyone has. All you’ve got to do is grab a timer or even your phone and four rolls of toilet paper (any kind will do).
The best way to do this workout is Tabata style, which means 20 seconds of work (as many reps as you can) and then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat the circuit four times (or until you’re dripping sweat and can’t work anymore).
- Stack up the rolls on top of each other, and stand facing the stack with your feet slightly wider than hip-width.
- Get down into a squat and grab the first roll, bursting into a jump and then turning 180 degrees facing the other way.
- Once you land, lower into another squat as you place the roll on the floor.
- Repeat the cycle as you unstack the toilet paper on one side, and repeat a new one on the other.
- Begin in a plank position with the toilet paper in a stack in front of your right shoulder.
- Bring your right palm over, making it on the floor under the center of your chest.
- Keep a straight plank position, take the top roll and place it on the floor to the left. Repeat the sequence as you move the rolls to create a new stack.
Tower Leg Lifts
- Stack the toilet paper rolls on top of each other, sit on the floor with you legs stretched out to the right side of the rolls. Learn your torso backwards with your palms on the floor beside your hips. Bring both of your feet slightly off of the floor.
- Lift up both of your legs above the toilet paper to the other side.
- Do the same thing on the other side.